Applied Processes is looking for a competent CNC machine operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude is essential. Our goal is produce high quality parts in a timely manner for our customers.
– Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as milling, drilling, tapping etc.
– Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, quality inspections etc.
– Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance within guidelines.
– Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
– Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
– Record all production actions by completing production and quality logs.
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
– Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
– Good computer and mathematical skills.
– Eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard.
– Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
– Experience is a huge plus, but not required.
– Availability to work from 3PM to midnight.
– Competitive pay
– Employer sponsored health plan
– Vision, dental, and life insurance
– 401k plan with matching
– Hourly off shift premium.
– Personal time off.